Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (F 16) I ate too much and now I'm fat and wanna lose weight

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

(F 16) I ate too much and now I'm fat and wanna lose weight

So this all started as I began secondary school when I was 13. I remember being somewhat sporty and skinny and my diet was relatively ok for a 13 year old. But then secondary school begins and coming from a very well off family I received at least €5 - 10 everyday for lunch. In 1st year it was ok sometimes I wouldn't even spend more than €2 and I was still slightly active (although not as much)

It was in second year I really started to turn into a glutton. There was a Domino's pizza that I would say I went there at least 3 or 4 times a week and spend my lunch money there, I asked for an increased amount of lunch money and I'd buy pizza, chicken rolls, chocolate, etc. By the end of second year I must've been about 40 pounds heavier then when I initially started secondary school.

Third year was worse, I got into gaming and completely gave up on all physical activity. One of the worst things I remember doing was having like 5 or 6 euro change left over and just shoveling all of it into the vending machine. At this point I was.offially considered fat.

Which leads to this year I started off the same, eating and sitting on my arse was all I did. By Christmas I was about 200 pounds (Gained 100 since secondary) and during lockdown was a whole lot of eating and inactivity.

Until about a week ago I found an old school jumper from second year. I tried it on and if I had kept it on for any longer it would've been torn apart. That really hit home.

I understand I've done this to myself, I wanna lose some. I don't know how much, but any advice I'd really appreciate. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Rentine_McFly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0d3v4/f_16_i_ate_too_much_and_now_im_fat_and_wanna_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...