Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tell me what to do!

Friday, July 31, 2020

Tell me what to do!

What's up guys! This is my first post ever on not just this subreddit, but Reddit in general! I'm not too sure how to word everything, so I'm just going to brain dump. I'm a 28 year old male. 266 lbs. I have a very strong work ethic, but I need direction. Help.

I need help with meal plans. The simpler the better. I've done things like paleo, and keto, but never was able to actually stick to it. I know what I need to eat and what I shouldn't be eating, but I can't seem to stick to anything.

As far as working out, I know what to do. But again, it's sticking to it that's hard. I've recently got back in to riding my road bike and have been riding at least ten miles every other day. I've seen on other posts about how people have just walked and although it takes awhile, it works. I'll start walking the dogs more often and walking on the days that I don't ride.

What I need the most is a legit, straight to the point, no B.S. meal plan. There are places where I live that will create a custom meal plan for anyone, but it's spendy and I can't afford that right now. I know that people say to just eat less carbs, and more veggies and brown rice and all that stuff. I get that. But I need a literal list of meals, telling what to eat and when. Can anyone out there do just that for me? I know that if I stay around 2,000 calories a day, I'd be good.

If there is anyone out there who can help, you have no idea how much I'd appreciate it. What's shitty is the fact that I think that the meal plans that you have to pay for could actually work, but I can't afford it right now. I think everyone can understand that. If someone is able to give me a straight to the point meal plan, I will be forever grateful and will take before pictures and progress pictures along the way.

Thank you all for the support and tips that I know I'll receive in advance! Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/The12thMan0213
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1n68y/tell_me_what_to_do/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...