Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I eating enough?

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Am I eating enough?

Hi! I'm 15 years old and Im about 5'4 (pretty much 5'5') and I started at 185 pounds. I've been calorie counting for about two weeks and working out almost daily by doing hiit, going on runs, etc. I've lost about 3 pounds in those two weeks, eating around 1200-1800 calories daily. I recently starting intermittent fasting (16:8 method) Intermittent fasting makes it difficult to reach my calorie goals but the way I see it the benefits outweigh the downsides. I'm honestly worried I'm not consuming enough calories. For reference, to maintain my current weight I'd need to eat somewhere between 2300-2500 calories daily. I don't want to accidentally make my weight loss more difficult and mess with my metabolism by eating too little and working out too much. But now I can comfortably eat around 1300 calories a day and feel full if I eat any more. I don't want to force myself to start overeating again during my eight hour window because it makes me feel disgusting but I also don't want to be eating wayyy too little. I've heard from multiple people that eating anything below 1500 calories as a teenager is harmful but idk :/ I've downloaded MyFitnessPal and use it to track calories and its been a great help.

submitted by /u/ihatemyselfii
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0dgqp/am_i_eating_enough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...