Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Insomnia has kicked itself into full gear since I’ve started working out.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Insomnia has kicked itself into full gear since I’ve started working out.

I’m 14 days straight on working out. After the first few days my insomnia started back up again at full gear. I’m tired during the day but by the time bedtime rolls around I can’t sleep. I’m only getting about 4-5 hours every night and being a stay at home mom to a toddler, that’s not ideal. It’s been a while since I was on a roll like this working out but it happened in the past also, to the point where I was diagnosed with insomnia and prescribed ambient. It’s hours between working out and bed. Latest I work out is probably 430 and I’m usually in bed by 9 or so. I don’t drink caffeine often unless the lack of sleep gets to me,which is getting more often-not a fan of that. My usual drink is water. I know working out is supposed to help sleep but it’s killing mine. Does anyone else have this issue?? Send help!

submitted by /u/awkwardlypanda5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzaxbh/insomnia_has_kicked_itself_into_full_gear_since/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...