Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm tired of restarting again and again, telling myself that it's really the proper one this time. I need to take accountability

Friday, July 31, 2020

I'm tired of restarting again and again, telling myself that it's really the proper one this time. I need to take accountability

I'm super uncomfortable with my body and I believe losing the weight (around 30 pounds) would improve my confidence and quality of life.

https://imgur.com/a/ig7Djen That's what I look like now, by September I'll post an update whether I make progress or not.

I have lost a decent amount very sporadically and put it back on in lumps, I have an active lifestyle but I have a dependancy on food whenever I feel like I need comfort. I need to break the cycle and stop doing well for a week then regressing straight after.

My relationship with food has always been a bit on a knifes edge, I can't really control myself I don't really eat for enjoyment it's an instinctual need like I can't just not eat. I'm keeping a good diary which I full honestly as I can remember, reading back my meals are very healthy but I snack way too often and it's never good food, during this month I'll learn to say no when offered food toom

I'm 5 foot 9 and weigh 93kg atm, I'll update this figure with the next post

submitted by /u/saniroco
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1jfkv/im_tired_of_restarting_again_and_again_telling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...