Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I did it. I lost weight.

Friday, July 31, 2020

I did it. I lost weight.

[13F] I've recently started working towards losing approximately 70 pounds and then I went on vacation and I was afraid that I wouldn't have lost any weight since then because I didn't eat the healthiest on vacation. Today I decided to weigh myself and I lost weight. It's not a lot but knowing that I'm capable of losing weight makes me so happy. I'm not comfortable sharing my weight loss with most people so I figured I'd share it here. I started watching my calories and I would essentially speed walk on the treadmill for about an hour everyday. I'm sorry if I'm rambling a bit in this post, it's 3 am here and I'm tired.

submitted by /u/ididntdoit36
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i13hif/i_did_it_i_lost_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...