Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it possible to already be noticeably skinnier in two weeks?

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Is it possible to already be noticeably skinnier in two weeks?

I just recently picked up skateboarding, and on the days I don’t skateboard, I will run or hike, some weekends I take off for some beers with friends and junk food. Anyway, I’m proud of myself for sticking with it for this long. My friend told me tonight that “I was really getting skinnier, which I loved to hear, but I figured it would take a lot longer than two weeks? I’m a 5’6 male, starting weight was 173 lbs 78kg. My scale now says 167, but I’m assuming some of that is water weight and what not. Anyway my question is, is it possible there is a noticeable change? Even at 173 my fat is pretty well sorted throughout my body. Thanks for reading! Btw, I want to lose some weight because once gyms open up, I’m gonna start lifting, and I’d rather get excess weight off beforehand.

submitted by /u/lovedrugs-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0z1ra/is_it_possible_to_already_be_noticeably_skinnier/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...