Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any women who have maintained their weight loss long term and then became pregnant, were you able to bounce back after your pregnancy?

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Any women who have maintained their weight loss long term and then became pregnant, were you able to bounce back after your pregnancy?

I’ve been maintaining a 70ish-lb weight loss for 7 years. Start weight: 220ish. Lowest weight: 137. Current weight: 142. I’ve gain weight in quarantine which is already upsetting, but recently found out I’m pregnant and fear what gaining 25-30 lbs (hopefully not more) will do to my body. I wonder if I’ll have the energy to get back to 137. It’s really stressing me out. I was overweight my whole life until I started losing weight 9 years ago. The idea of gaining weight and having to work at it all over again is crushing. I’m having a hard time feeling positive about the pregnancy for this reason.

I’d love to hear from other women who maintained weight loss for an extended period and then became pregnant. What was your experience like after? Did you have the energy to work for it again?

I say “bounce back”, but I do understand that weight loss after pregnancy doesn’t need/have to be immediate and that you should listen to your body.

submitted by /u/nutmilkandcookies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0dsl5/any_women_who_have_maintained_their_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...