Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help

Friday, July 31, 2020

I need help

I’m a 31 year old man who hit rock bottom about a month ago. I’m super morbidly obese. Over 700 pounds. I get lymphedema on my stomach and on my genitals. I can’t clean myself or drive. My meals have to be prepaid for me. I should be dead.

But I’m not. And I’m fighting back and for the first time in my life I think I might be able to win.

It’s only been a month, but I haven’t ordered out once. I’m hearing healthy and exercising 30 minutes a day. But I’m afraid I’m too late. I don’t want to die. I want to make my family proud.

But I need help. I need a scale. The one I have now won’t work and I probably need one with a 1,000 pound capacity. I can’t afford it. My family can’t afford it. But I need to know I’m winning this battle. It’s the battle of my life.

Does anyone have an old scale I can use that would work? I can afford shipping. I could probably even offer you a few extra buck. But the scales I see for sale that would for for me are all over $1,000.

There are so many things I want to do and experience. I want to be able to do a little good in the world while I’m here. I want to stop being a burden to my family.

I’m calling for a hero in my darkest hours. I’m here to fight. I just need some help to win.

submitted by /u/Goose88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i142qv/i_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...