Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I gained it all back and more - don't be like me.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I gained it all back and more - don't be like me.

Last year, I was on a roll. I (20F) went from 190 lbs to 150 with diet, and even ran a 5k! I felt amazing, inside and out. I could walk up stairs without gasping for air. I could look in the mirror and not feel disgusted with myself. And my relationship with food became so so much healthier.

And then my mental health went down the drain. I lost it all. In the span of six months, I went from 150 lbs to 220 lbs. I am completely responsible for this. Perhaps I lost weight too quickly and became complicit. And I know mental health is important but maintaining a healthy relationship with food and your body can help it! Just don't be like me. Make your healthy habit SO INGRAINED that no matter what, you can follow it.

submitted by /u/literallycantaloupe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0cid7/i_gained_it_all_back_and_more_dont_be_like_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...