Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People that saw psychologists help losing weight, what did you learn from your experience? Did it help?

Thursday, July 30, 2020

People that saw psychologists help losing weight, what did you learn from your experience? Did it help?

Just curious on people's experiences in addressing the mental side of weight loss. I've felt for a long time I should try therapy for weightloss. I cycle between periods of great self care, and then events of binge eating or not caring in general. To me that's a sign that something is up, but I've dragged my feet on seeking help. I've drastically improved over the last year just because I've been happier lately, losing over 50 lbs with minimal effort. However the biggest reason for that success, besides generally being happier, is because I also cook for my husband, and I care more about his health than my own. I know if I were single, I'd probably still be putting on weight and running through my cycle of good and bad eating. I figure that's not the best state of mind, and I assume its not stable.

ANYWAY, people that actually got therapy, what was your experience like? What ended up being the issue you figured contributed to your weight issues?

submitted by /u/Adorkableowo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0hy5l/people_that_saw_psychologists_help_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...