Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: F/44/5’5”/SW 330/CW148 - I am 18 lbs from -100, 48.1 from Onederland, and 73 from my goal. I broke through my plateau!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

F/44/5’5”/SW 330/CW148 - I am 18 lbs from -100, 48.1 from Onederland, and 73 from my goal. I broke through my plateau!!

I’ve been on this journey for 4 years. Less than a month ago, I was ecstatic at being lower than I’ve been in ages. Well that was 28 days ago and I’m only down a few more pounds since then but I’m just as ecstatic!

My weight has been a roller coaster yo-yo ride in a small dingy on a chaotic sea since I was 20. I was 250lbs at 20 when I went to a trainer. I didn’t stick with that trainer because I didn’t feel like he was helpful at all, I worked as hard as he told me to and didn’t lose weight. I never saw less than 250 on the scale after that.

Until today. I’m below my plateau and I indented to keep on going. I want that first number to be a 1 so bad! My goal is to get to 175, and never go over that again for the rest of my life. For once I think I can do it!

I’m doing 20:4 IF, low carb (50 g/day), cardio 3x week, healthy Whole Food, and paying attention to calories. I could probably be more strict, but quarantine and working from home, and general stress has me indulging in some light smacking. I have started making those snacks more things like cucumber and bell peppers instead of mixed nuts.

Hang in there! Push past your plateaus! Sometimes it takes a minute. Like 20+ years.

submitted by /u/LittleMissBadfinger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0ca83/f4455sw_330cw148_i_am_18_lbs_from_100_481_from/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...