Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I love sodas, and I have no intentions of stopping drinking them. What kinds of sodas are better for me, and what should I be doing to positively compliment them?

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I love sodas, and I have no intentions of stopping drinking them. What kinds of sodas are better for me, and what should I be doing to positively compliment them?

I like sodas, okay? I know they’re not good for me, I know they’re bad for my teeth and bad for my body and NEVER a worthwhile replacement for water. I know they’re not great, but sue me, I’m gonna keep drinking them.

Right now, my goal is to drink a glass of water (or more) to every glass/can of soda I drink. Additionally, I generally only drink diet sodas, both because most of the ones I like are diet anyways, and because it makes me feel a little better that there are significantly less calories in them.

That being said, I know I could probably be doing something different with them. I’m going to take steps to lower my intake of them, but I’m going to still drink them, because as much as I want to lose the weight, it’s the simple pleasures that make me not miserable along the way. I’m going to try to drink more water per soda.

Is there anything else I can do to help minimize the negative effects of my habit? Are there any types of sodas that are better than others, or is there some sort of other snack/drink that works well as a supplement to sodas to help reduce the negative effects?

submitted by /u/pommedeterredors
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzs7mz/i_love_sodas_and_i_have_no_intentions_of_stopping/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...