Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Core training for beginners?

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Core training for beginners?

Hey everyone,

I’m F25, 5’6” SW 135 CW 132 GW 120(?)

I’ve been doing CICO, but working on being more consistent. I’m trying to limit my alcohol intake as well. In terms of exercise I do things like going on walks/jogs, yoga, weight lifting, fitness videos, and just ordered a stationary bike. I’m not overweight, but I’m definitely “skinny fat” and hold a lot of weight in my stomach area. I know that you can’t spot train certain areas, but one of my goals is to have a flatter, more toned, stomach.

I try to do core workouts and ab challenges on YouTube, but I’m so bad at them, it’s not even funny. My stomach chub gets in the way and I do not have the strength to lift myself up after lying flat on my back. There are some things I can do like regular planks, but a lot of the moves are too challenging for me and I find myself straining a lot in my neck/shoulders area.

Does anyone have any tips or specific moves for core training for beginners who have zero core strength? I know as the pounds shed off this may get easier. I just don’t know if I should continue trying to do these advanced moves incorrectly, or find other ways to tone my core area.

TIA

submitted by /u/sunnyrainbowunicorn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzmg15/core_training_for_beginners/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...