Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I bought a swim suit today. End goal reached!

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I bought a swim suit today. End goal reached!

15 years old and 5’8 female, SW:220, GW: 130, CW: 128

I grew up on fast food, lays chips, Kraft Mac and cheese and no exercise, due to my mother being busy at work and just being stubborn in general. Summer of last year, I weighed in at 220. I was really, really disgusted with myself and already insecure because of my peers typically being much shorter than me, and now much thinner than me. In 2015 I was already at 180. I stopped taking 2 medications for mental health that, kind of did the reverse of what they were meant to? And increased my appetite, and I started on my journey!! November I was at 179, now am fluctuating between 126-130, and I am really happy with myself. It’s hard to see progress sometimes. I only see it in pictures with people that are at a similar height, mainly guys, since most of my friends are 5’4 with a way smaller frame and it puts me off, or when I’m putting on old clothes. I bought my first swim suit since 2015 today, and in 2015 it was a 1 piece with men’s swim trunks, and I could barely even wear that. Now it’s a high waisted bikini but it is so much better than ever before. It’s kind of insane, like 92 lbs is way more than I could’ve ever asked for, I used to just hope I could reach 145lbs. I tried losing weight in the past but I never changed my eating habits and that was the main culprit. I didn’t start working out till recently, so most of it was done without being more than sedentary, but I am really really proud.

submitted by /u/sakuradesert
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzq7zz/i_bought_a_swim_suit_today_end_goal_reached/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...