Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I look fatter than I am?

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I look fatter than I am?

I’m a male, 5’5, 67 kgs ( current body photo under)

Soooo....I used to be pretty thin. I started putting on weight on 2017 till now. I’m 67 kgs right now and everyone I meet guesses I’m 75+ kgs....honestly I didn’t think this far, idk why I’m posting this here but I guess I had to get this out of my chest...

I started walking 2 days ago as a daily exercise and I can’t run much because my knee is injured, I’m estimating the calorie intake and I’m just eating random things till I reach 1000 calories with no real plan. Well I lost weight this way? And how much can I estimate to lose in a month? Based on the nike app, I’m losing about 210 calories when I go walk. Here is body image. Also my friend told me not to eat any carbs even if I’m under my calorie intake, any specific reason why?

https://imgur.com/a/6khnGep

submitted by /u/SultanDayel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzsp0u/i_look_fatter_than_i_am/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...