Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Doc wants me to go Vegan...

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Doc wants me to go Vegan...

The title pretty much sums this one up.

I’ve been doing very well on a CICO diet, and have lost over 15 pounds thus far with 5lbs to goal weight.

That being said I’m still having some mild blood pressure issues. I am within a healthy BMI, (5’ 3” w/130lb trend) and eat very well with minimal salt intake. I run between 12 to 15 miles a week and eat gluten free and whole foods.

My cardiologist wants me to experiment with going vegan for a few weeks. This will be a huge adjustment for me because I eat quite a bit of meat. I primarily eat turkey, chicken and fresh caught fish. I also love me some eggs and yogurt. I am gluten-free by necessity.

Anyways, I’m a little worried about the switch to a higher carb diet. Yes I am aware that I can get plenty of protein eating plant-based but it just doesn’t measure up to what I get eating animal products.

Anyways, I’m looking here to see if anyone has switched diets this dramatically mid weight loss journey. Or, if anyone has any tips or tricks. My fridge is stocked with high protein veggies, tofu nuts, and leafy greens. What else can I do?

submitted by /u/NattayCo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0zhbe/doc_wants_me_to_go_vegan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...