Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One of my favorite outcomes of losing the weight

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

One of my favorite outcomes of losing the weight

is the clothes! I'm still in high school so growing out of old clothes is still something I'm kind of used to, but I had no idea how much of a difference losing ~60 lbs would make. Like most people, I didn't really notice the weight change all that much on myself, even today about a year later. The only times I ever really noticed it were looking back at old pictures and, of course, when I wear my old clothes. As I got closer to the 200 lb mark, I started buying and wearing large size Men's shirts because the medium ones were becoming too tight on me. Now that I've hit my goal, I've had my closet open up. So many shirts that I hadn't worn in years all of a sudden fit me now, and pretty well too. I didn't think they would fit me anyways because of my height change but they still feel really good to wear and when I see myself in the mirror wearing my old medium shirts I get a huge confidence boost.

submitted by /u/DapperNurd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzx0mp/one_of_my_favorite_outcomes_of_losing_the_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...