Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Have a hard time sticking to my calorie limit when someone disrupts my meal plans/time’s

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Have a hard time sticking to my calorie limit when someone disrupts my meal plans/time’s

So I do IF and CICO and being 5’2 and fairly sedentary, every calorie counts. I eat around 1200-1300 and my TDEE is 1550 so there’s really not a lot of room for error.

This is sustainable for me, I focus on protein and whole foods and usually stick to it really well. The problem arises when my plans get disrupted, if I can’t eat at the times I want or eat what I planned the night before, I lose all control and just eat anything and everything. And I get legitimately mad when someone tries to interfere with my plans.

For example my meal plans and times were disrupted today because I had to go see my aunt and eat lunch with her. Even though it wasn’t what I planned to eat today, I could have gotten a salad and it would’ve been healthy and fine and I would’ve stayed within my limit but noooo instead I ate a metric fuckton and have probably consumed about 2500-3000 calories, which fucking sucks because I was doing so well recently.

Someone please help me with my all or nothing mindset. I just hate losing control over my eating habits. How to fix this?

submitted by /u/SC17_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0b9tf/have_a_hard_time_sticking_to_my_calorie_limit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...