Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New first digit on the scale: 6!

Sunday, January 26, 2020

New first digit on the scale: 6!

I remember being admitted to a hospital and going through the weight-in as a 14yo. I was 72 kg. I probably 'carried the weight well' because one of the nurses saw the weight on my medical card and did not believe it. She made me go through that hellish procedure again. I hated it, I absolutelyhated being reminded how fat I was.

Things went only worse from there. I never grew taller than I was back at 14, but I did get much bigger. My highest weight was 118.6 kg about two and a half years ago, it was the one time I was able to gather enough courage to step on the scale in years.

Today I am down to 69.6 kg. I weight less than I did in more than 12 years.

This is not the end, I still have about 18 more kilos to lose, and I can't wait to meet my future self!

The journey is not easy, nor is it short. But with every single step, no matter how small, we get closer to being happier and healthier.

submitted by /u/kiwiuiwi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eu4alk/new_first_digit_on_the_scale_6/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...