Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for eating at others

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Advice for eating at others

Hello! I've been brooding about this for a while but thought I would ask if anyone has any advice -- I've been on a paleo diet since the start of the year (and loving it!) but have been invited for a Chinese New Years dumpling making session tonight. Like my intermittent fasting, I want paleo to be a life style where occasionally I do eat what I feel like but in a intuitive eating way (not in a binge cheat meal way).

So, I'm definitely going to enjoy a few dumplings but I'm so worried I'm going to suddenly binge. Part of it is not trusting myself (I know I'm a cold turkey sort of a person) and part of it is feeling guilty for eating stuff when I don't really feel like it (i.e. desperation for a chocolate warrants a chocolate in my mind!)

Anyway, I know I'll survive but I wondered if anyone had any advice/mantras that help them get through? I might eat a whole meal before I leave. 🤔

Thank you!

submitted by /u/losher8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/etobnx/advice_for_eating_at_others/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...