Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why do I look the same despite losing 4kg (8 pounds) in one month?

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Why do I look the same despite losing 4kg (8 pounds) in one month?

I am a 160m tall (around 5”3) 23 year old female and I weighed around 69 kgs before my diet (About 152 pounds) and have been on a low carb diet (about 600-800 calories a day) for about a month. I now weigh 65 kg (143 pounds) but I don’t see a physical difference nor has anyone around me noticed either. Is there a reason why that is? Am I doing something wrong?

  • I am a full time college student so I don’t really have time to work out, but my university’s campus is huge and I burn around 300+ calories from walking from the parking lot to campus to the cafeteria to different classes then back to my car at the end of the day... So although I don’t “work out” I do move my body a lot almost every day
submitted by /u/moodswingclub
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pgyhds/why_do_i_look_the_same_despite_losing_4kg_8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...