Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do people arrange their daily meal times?

Friday, October 1, 2021

How do people arrange their daily meal times?

In February I changed from the 3 meals a day (8:00, 12:30, 18:00) to 4 meals a day (8:00, 12:30, 16:00, 18:00). Prior to the change, I would have two sandwiches at 12:30 but now I still prepare both sandwiches at 12:30, but i put half my sandwich in a tub for 16:00.

By having the second sandwich at 16:00 is helping me in that I feel full late afternoon especially while doing the dinner preparations as I’m not ravenous and so make better (and smaller portioned) dinner choices. My energy feels constant through the day now.

I am curious to see how everyone else arrange their meal times. I track my calories on my fitness pal.

submitted by /u/Presentation_bug
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pz2j2g/how_do_people_arrange_their_daily_meal_times/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...