Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting at 290 Goal is 180 by August 9th of Next Year

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Starting at 290 Goal is 180 by August 9th of Next Year

Im a 19m and I want to lose a lot of weight per say. My weight has constantly been a struggle for me. It’s fucked with my mental state for too long now and I think it may have stunted my puberty growth. I’m missing certain parts of the process itself. Anyway I’m changing all that and I’m honestly proud of myself. I was making out to see how much I could do of each exercise. I hit 150 Sit Ups, 60 Diamond Push Ups, 100 burpees, and I hit 100 Squats. It’s not what ima do daily but it was too gauge what I have to work with for right now. I have a couple questions as of now though.

What’s a good way to start?

How much loose skin do you all approximate I’ll have?

What are some good ways to start working out at home? (I don’t really feel comfortable working out in a public setting right now)

Edit: I should also add another thing that stopped me from doing this sooner was that as opposed to losing my weight, in school I used it as an advantage. And in life. I wouldn’t say I was a trouble maker, but I wasn’t one to back down either. So growing up rather than looking at my weight as a problem, I saw it as an advantage on other people trying to mess with me.

submitted by /u/Fun-Apartment-942
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pg967g/starting_at_290_goal_is_180_by_august_9th_of_next/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...