Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling bad😔💔

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Feeling bad😔💔

I attended a friend’s wedding yesterday. While seated for lunch, one of the servers asked me if I wanted to eat the particular sweet he was serving, he said “do you really want this?”, with this tone and look that just made me lose my appetite in a second. I held back tears then, but when I returned home I was overwhelmed with sadness and cried for a while.

I try to not let myself be affected by such comments and snark, but it just got to me yesterday. 😞

I’m losing weight, it’s slow, but progressive. I’m working on my food habits and exercise regularly, but yesterday just fed fuel to the fire of my insecurity regarding how I look.

This was a mini rant, thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/Conscious-Flan693
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pgaxda/feeling_bad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...