Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost my first 20 pounds - feeling so elevated

Friday, October 2, 2020

Lost my first 20 pounds - feeling so elevated

I checked my weight tonight and I was 20 pounds under! I couldn’t believe it... I know it’s only 20 but it’s a huge deal for me because I literally thought I wouldn’t come to this stage, I thought I’d give up and binge eat.

I’m doing weight training 3 times a week and fast walking everyday for 45 mins, and on a strict meal plan. I didn’t trust the process at first but when I check my weight I was in awe.. I’m still 65 pounds away from my goal weight, but this boost gave me the confidence I can do this.

I feel so good rn, and definitely you are a reason r/loseit! Seeing all your posts have made me motivated and hopeful. Being in such a positive and nonjudgmental community like this is such a blessing. Thank you all!

submitted by /u/Anon051286
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3qfl5/lost_my_first_20_pounds_feeling_so_elevated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...