Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to lose weight plus my reasons

Monday, October 26, 2020

I need to lose weight plus my reasons

Hi this is my first post -^

So it's 3am rn and I've been reading through r/loseit and I came across "What is your "I need to lose weight now" moment?" or something close to that. And it got me thinking...

So here are my moments:

  1. I'm in some tech school program at my highschool and I take classes so I can become a CNA when I graduate. A topic that we're learning about is how to move people in their bed. We got to use mannequins for this skill when we started out but then we had to use other students. It was my turn in the bed. Usually it takes 2 people to hold the sheet and move a student. For me it took 4 people. It was embarrassing.

  2. I got into a habit where I literally ate fast food everyday for 2 months. It made me sick and I gained weight like no tomorrow.

  3. Earlier this year I had to find a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. The size, of course, was not in my favor (size 18). I guess the vibe was the worst though. Idk how to explain it but maybe you guys might relate to this. People feel embarrassed to help you. You might get ignored or nasty looks from staff. You never feel pretty in a dress or it's uncomfortable. You just find a dress to tolerate. I ended up not buying a dress (I'm not supporting that store). I did however find an empty aisle to cry in though.

  4. 2 weeks before my sister's wedding I was trying on my dress. My mom kept yanking it and making comments about my body. My sister made comments about my body but tried covering it up with ahem "crappy" fake compliments.

  5. My body felt like crap. I was tired constantly, my joints sucked, my breathing sucked, junk food made me sick, etc.

  6. The cost of everything added. Clothes and eating out are a killer.

  7. Sex life is meh cause I'm self conscious

  8. Finally, I realized I'm the jolly ol' fat sister/friend/starnger depending on who I hung around with.

Anyways, that's off my chest. I'm 205 currently. My goal is 140lbs. I got healthier snacking items and ingredients for my meals/snacks. I poured the soda down the sink and threw out the stale chips and cookies. I go on evening walks with my music playing full blast and a breath of fresh air. I removed my old baggy clothes and now I have clothes I feel sexy in. That was an awful weight and we're not heading back.

submitted by /u/Mediocre_Cake_1221
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jiadro/i_need_to_lose_weight_plus_my_reasons/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...