Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to change... again.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

I need to change... again.

I did it before, i lost 45lbs in 6 months and managed to get myself out of the obese BMI to an overweight (bordering on healthy) BMI. In the past 2 months, I could feel my old unhealthy eating habits creeping back into my life. I stopped weighing myself and my denial kicked in. I am writing this post through tears, to hold myself accountable, to not spiral back into my old habits that led me to my size 14. I am really loving my size 8, and I don’t want to lose that!! If anything, I want to see myself in a size 6! I really hope I can do it again, even though I recently lost momentum and gained back around 10lbs. Wish me luck!!

submitted by /u/throwtothewowowow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ji6me1/i_need_to_change_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...