Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bedbound Teen

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Bedbound Teen

I am over 700lb 16 year old female. My mom feeds me what ever I want when ever I want. I am addicted to food. I can't to most things my mom does them for me. I get upset when I am hungry which is almost all the time. My mom gets me what I want because she hates yo see me be upset. I had 2 whole chickens for dinner and a whole ice cream cake for dessert. I know I need to eat less but I have no self-control.

I have always been fat but since my father left my weight exploded. My mom started giving me what ever food I wanted. My mother said he was afraid I would leave her. My dad left when I was 7 and my weight ballooned from just bellow 200 at 7 to over 300lb at 8 years old. After school closed due to covid I became lazy to the point were someday I would not leave bed. Now I am so fat I can't walk and stay in bed all day. I feel bad for how much I eat but it only makes me eat more. I have tried to eat less but I can't stand being hungry.

submitted by /u/singlemother1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ji8843/bedbound_teen/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...