Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SV +150lbs natural weight loss

Sunday, May 31, 2020

SV +150lbs natural weight loss

(M)20 SW: >320lbs LW:159 CW:165 GW:185

I say my starting weight is >320lbs because I actually never weighed my self before starting this journey (I regret this to the day). 320lbs is the first time I weighed my self into this journey (about 3 weeks of eating clean and working out daily). This all started in 2017 going into my senior year of highschool. It wasn’t an easy journey at first and thought to my self “why am I doing this” many times. Eating plain chicken breast, rice and veggies every day for my main meals (basic bodybuilding diet that Ive seen YouTubers talk about many times). From day one I was weight lifting 5-7 days a week and got really into basketball and perfecting my jumpshot. I’m 5’8 and being that short weighing over 320lbs was not a good look by any means. I looked like a circle. I decided to change it all and change my mindset about life. That’s all it really comes down to is mindset. That can be said about anything in life. That’s how you stay on your grind and get things done. I’m beyond happy about the work I’ve put in and everything I’ve accomplished over the years such as PRs in the weight room, getting my mile time under 6:30 and landing me a 10/10 beautiful girlfriend and our little baby. Even after all of those amazing things I only have one downside to the overall journey. I was really big I can’t stress how much my skin was stretched weighing that much. If you didn’t know your skin doesn’t just magically go back to normal after weight loss. It’s kind of loose and stretchy is some places where your body held more fat. My main areas of discomfort is my chest area and lower abdomen. I thought to my self recently (6-7 months ago) why did I do all this work to still not be happy with my body. That all has changed now. I never stopped going to the gym or eating clean. Now my skin is healing it’s self slooooowwly. But like most things in life it doesn’t happen overnight it happens with time. I don’t think I will ever get loose skin removal surgery. I plan on gaining more muscle mass and keep eating clean to have a bigger appearance and fill in the lose spaces. To wrap things up I’m happy with all I’ve accomplished so far and look forward to my future ahead. I’m going to attach a link to a weigh loss journey video I make about my self and there are some progress pictures and videos in there. The video was made right after achieving my goal of being under 180lbs. I will post in the future about my current pictures and videos on how I look now at 165lbs. Thank you all for taking the time to listen so my story of you made it this far! 150lbs weight loss journey

submitted by /u/ClutchColt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtusje/sv_150lbs_natural_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...