Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Start of my weight loss journey June 1st

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Start of my weight loss journey June 1st

Hello all.

I must say for a while now I've done research on myself mentally and physically and have come to the conclusion I need help.

I'm going to start getting my life in order and become a healthier stronger and better man than I ever was.

I will eat many vegetables and fruits and drink water alot and take my dogs on walks more often and exercise and use my boxing kits.

I have alot of rolls on my stomach. My body shape is quite weird and super curvy and quite huge. My balance is terrible and clumsy.

I can barely do any sports or really go outside often

But all that starts today.

Can someone link me some fitness and motivational videos please I would appreciate it.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Suurpe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gubkvt/start_of_my_weight_loss_journey_june_1st/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...