Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why do I start to gain weight on the same CICO diet after 2 weeks?

Friday, May 29, 2020

Why do I start to gain weight on the same CICO diet after 2 weeks?

36F 5’6”

I started with CICO on 17th May. My starting weight was 69.5 kg (153lb).

My calorie intake is average 1650 a day with not much carbs in my diet (mainly meat or fish dish with salad, fruit and yogurt for breakfast). I don’t eat anything after 5:30pm.

I workout (cross trainer 30 mins and abs workout videos on YouTube) 4-5 days a week and on the rest days I walk 10k steps.

I measure my weight every 4 days.

So on the 21st May i was down to 68.7kg(151lb) and on the 25th May I was down to 67 (147lb) Kg.

I was really surprised with the result as I initially thought I would only lose 0.5kg per week.

Today is the weight measure day again ( I measure my weight at the same time)

I thought I’d be down to 66kg. Well, I stepped on the scale the I saw the number 68!

There is no change in my activity level or food I eat. I understand that as I lose weight I will need less calories, I thought I’d hit the plateau at some stage. But never thought I’d gain 1kg in 4 days!

What am I doing wrong? Please help me. I feel so disheartened.

Thank you

submitted by /u/littlebunbunbun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsnere/why_do_i_start_to_gain_weight_on_the_same_cico/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...