Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it possible for me to lose 10 kg by summertime? i.e. I live in Australia! So practically by December!

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Is it possible for me to lose 10 kg by summertime? i.e. I live in Australia! So practically by December!

Hey fellow reddit users! This year I turned 18, so I decided it is about time I decide to finally make changes.

Let’s head over to where I started first! January 2020, starting weight 89kg, height 172 cm. I was eating very clean from that day, up until April 23rd. I had a break for Ramadan which last from then until May 25. However, I am proud to say that during that time I had dropped down to my now current weight of 79kg.

Now, I do still want to lose another 10 - 15 kg by December. My current height is 173cm for those wondering. Since my new goal isn’t so massive, I was thinking of taking this approach.

• For breakfast, oatmeal with honey and banana.

• For lunch I’m at work, so I usually find it easiest to just eat a sandwich.

• Then Dinner I usually just eat whatever my mom makes, but smaller portion than what I would’ve eaten in the past.

I move all day at work, however I am steadily trying to incorporate some strength exercises. Also, I don’t usually feel hungry enough to eat snacks throughout the day.

How does this sound? Any tips would be great! Thanks!

submitted by /u/hassannreda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtsvg7/is_it_possible_for_me_to_lose_10_kg_by_summertime/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...