Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Even though I lost weigh, I still feel down about my body.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Even though I lost weigh, I still feel down about my body.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. For a whole year I’ve spent time losing weight, it was a lifestyle change for me, and I am so proud of myself for keeping it off. I went from 149 lb to 129 lb at 5’4. Slow loss! But this time I didn’t fall off the wagon. CICO/IF/Walking changed my entire life.

First time ever yesterday I went to the “beach” and got the confidence to finally wear shorts, I’ve never worn shorts in public for years because of how insecure I was with my weight. I don’t hold it well. I was really feeling myself.

After my sister snapped a few photos, my whole mood just hit the ground, seeing the photo of my back, and arms discouraged me, then a picture of my face. I felt so unattractive, and couldn’t stop thinking of how masculine my shoulders and arms looked.

Even with clothes I still feel unhappy, all my clothes are much bigger now, but I feel like nothing looks good on me because of my body.

My goal is to hit 115 lb at least cause I’ve never weighed that much, but now I keep asking myself what is even the point, I don’t have an attractive face, my body still looks like barely anything has changed physically, because of how saggy my arms look and broad my shoulders are. I’ve never had this issue before, I don’t know why now....

submitted by /u/SpongeyBandit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gt5v3f/even_though_i_lost_weigh_i_still_feel_down_about/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...