Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t have anyone to brag to but I’ve lost exactly 30lbs since last May

Saturday, May 30, 2020

I don’t have anyone to brag to but I’ve lost exactly 30lbs since last May

I don’t feel comfortable talking about my weight loss to anyone in my life so here I am sharing with one of the reddit groups I lurk when I desperately need motivation. Especially these days when I so badly want to binge eat and say fuck it. I’m currently in a plateau, which we all know is THE WORST. But, I realized today how much I’ve actually lost and so happy I’m not in the place I was a year ago. I lost half of the weight last summer and was fluctuating a little/maintaining since the fall. Quarantine has actually helped me with losing 14lbs of those 30lbs thanks to not being tempted to eat out, office snacks, and not drinking. I’m only 5lbs from my goal and hoping I can lose it before things open up so I can just be at maintenance! Thank you for existing and helping me push through!!!

submitted by /u/pizzagyal0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtscwe/i_dont_have_anyone_to_brag_to_but_ive_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...