Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Extreme hunger, like I haven’t eaten in a week

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Extreme hunger, like I haven’t eaten in a week

Is this normal while dieting? I’m 25/M 5 foot 7 and weigh 165. I wanted to lose a few more pounds before going off my diet.

My stomach will become a bottomless pit that cannot be satisfied unless I eat 3500+ calories of junk in one sitting. It’s absolutely miserable. I tried different macros with no luck.

My daily diet consists of cheese, pistachios, protein powder, low calorie ice cream, chicken, rice, vegetables, fruit and other healthy food options. I eat around 2300 calories each day and have been slowly losing weight.

I tried eating at maintenance (2800) and still got the extreme hunger. Maybe I have an undiagnosed medical condition? If staying at my current weight means constant hunger, then is it really worth it?

submitted by /u/FreeSkeptic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/grz3c6/extreme_hunger_like_i_havent_eaten_in_a_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...