Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have lost 120 pounds without surgery or weight loss gimmicks

Thursday, May 28, 2020

I have lost 120 pounds without surgery or weight loss gimmicks

I wanted to share my journey.

It's been nearly 2 years now since I started my weight loss journey. I have been chunky since a child and told myself I can't get to 300. I made it to 264 and decided this is it, I'm done with this.

Started working out 4 days a week, cut out soda and all processed foods, candy, meaning I would buy raw not messed with meat from the store and cook it myself at home with a nice portion of veggies. I would eat what I knew I needed and not what I Wanted to eat. It was completely hard but I found a treadmill for cheap online, bought it and started walking on that to build up my strength. I am now working out 4-5 days a week doing Pilates. Blogilates (Cassey Ho) is the channel I credit a lot of my weight loss too. I also do workouts from Madfit (Maddie Lymburner).

I'm now in a size small most of the time, and I just want to share my weight loss journey and advice/experience with anyone else. Love everyone stay safe and healthy!!

submitted by /u/freewithnature
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gskt5e/i_have_lost_120_pounds_without_surgery_or_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...