Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anyone else expect to see their starting weight on the scale after a bad day?

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Does anyone else expect to see their starting weight on the scale after a bad day?

23F/5’5”/304.4lbs(SW 337.9lbs) I’ve been really lucky this time, usually when I lose weight it lasts a week until a craving hits and I’m derailed. I’ve managed to stay motivated since March 12th and have lost over 30 pounds. Even on my “cheat days” it’s really just a cheat meal and I always make it fit into my calories. But for some reason after a bad meal I always flinch when I step onto the scale, expecting this astronomical number close to my starting weight. Yesterday was my first huge unapologetic cheat meal, we ordered from Chuys for lunch and I ate it all. I had a shake for dinner but still for some reason this morning I panicked stepping on the scale, expecting that 337.9 or worse. And yet, it said 305.2, not even a full pound. Anyway, maybe this is a dumb thing I do. But I was wondering if anyone else did things like this, or even just found their weight loss unbelievable in general.

submitted by /u/liquidopiates
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gu9z3c/does_anyone_else_expect_to_see_their_starting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...