Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 2 milestones in one day.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

2 milestones in one day.

After gaining back 20 lbs in quarantine and then losing over 10 of it, 2 amazing things happened today. After losing over 100 pounds, for the first time in over a decade, my wife is under 200 lbs. On top of that, after losing 200 lbs, for the first time in my life, I did a chin up. Sure it was underhand, but I tapped the bar with my chin. Something I've wanted desperately since I was a chubby elementary school kid on the playground.

We are just shy of 2 years into this journey. If you had shown me these pictures 2 years ago, I'd never have believed this could be us one day. I can't wait to see what our pictures look like in another 2 years. Consistency and a basic understanding of micronutrients and calories is all you need to succeed. If we can do this, anyone can.

Thanks for reading, and stay safe everyone.

https://imgur.com/a/m4gaVAW

submitted by /u/3995346
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtbpnh/2_milestones_in_one_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...