Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Should I buy clothes even though I'm (trying) to lose weight?

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Should I buy clothes even though I'm (trying) to lose weight?

Hey guys!

So I'm more overweight than I ever was before, and a lot of my nice clothes either don't fit as well as they did or at all. I want to buy new clothes but I'm torn. On the one hand, I'd like to have nice clothes I feel good in. However, I don't want to spend a bunch of money on clothes if I won't be able to wear them or if they'll be too big on me once I lose weight. I also kind of want to use it as motivation to lose weight, but I don't know if that's a form of self-punishment or not.

Do you guys think it's worth it to buy new clothes? Also, have any of you been able to wear your larger clothes after losing weight?

submitted by /u/alouisepatterson234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtq6ci/should_i_buy_clothes_even_though_im_trying_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...