Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been doing CICO for three weeks and haven’t lost any significant amount of weight.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Been doing CICO for three weeks and haven’t lost any significant amount of weight.

Hey! So, I guess I just need a little advice, and any help would be appreciated! I’m also on mobile, so I’m sorry for formatting errors!

So, after a break up, I realized how much my weight spiked. I’m getting very insecure to the point where I buy shirts in the biggest size to hide my body and refuse to wear shorts. My family and I decided to start counting calories on myfitnesspal. We’ve doing this for about 3 weeks, and they have all lost around 7-10+ lbs per person whereas I’ve only lost about 4. I really started off positive and great, eating pretty clean, walking 3-4 times a week, and turning down extra sugary snacks. But after realizing they were all losing weight but I haven’t, I got kind of discouraged and stopped being as serious. (I’ve been allowing more snacks and stuff.) I’ve been tracking everyday still.

I learned through the FAQ that my fitbit might be overestimating my calories burned? I’m the kind of person where if I have extra calories I don’t have an issue eating more where my family will sometimes struggle to hit 1000 calories in order to save their day on MFP.

At first, I thought it was because of my exercising causing me to build muscle, but the longer this goes on, the less I think that’s the case. I was under the impression that with CICO, it doesn’t really matter what you eat, as long as you’re under your calories for the day? I’ve tried reading up on this, but there are so many mixed reviews on everything.

The last time I lost weight, it was by accident. I moved to a new place, worked two active jobs, and barely had time to eat. I think I could easily lose 70 lbs, but I am really aiming for an 100 lb loss. I understand that it doesn’t matter how fast I lose, but I would really like to be down a good amount of weight before my birthday in the late fall.

Please, if someone could just give me some advice, that would be so appreciated! I don’t feel like my family is being very healthy with theirs as sometimes they don’t even hit their goals, and other days they completely binge and don’t track anything, so I don’t want to go to them. I’m privileged to have a good job, and the ability to buy healthy food, but I’m not much of a cook. I’ve been trying very hard to eat at home and count every little thing. I even overestimate if I’m not completely sure.

This is long, I’m so sorry. Thank you all in advance!

TLDR: Been doing CICO for three weeks, walking more, and I’ve only lost 4 lbs. I’m very discouraged and struggling with staying serious with it.

EDIT: I forgot my stats. I’m F 24, 5’7, and 275 lbs. My calorie goal is 1,477 a day.

submitted by /u/picklepocklepackle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtqy1v/been_doing_cico_for_three_weeks_and_havent_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...