Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just had my picture taken and it feels like a wake up call - need to start now

Friday, May 29, 2020

Just had my picture taken and it feels like a wake up call - need to start now

Me (37F, 5'1" and 136lbs) Today is my 9 year anniversary and my son took my picture with my husband, ironically before we cut the chocolate cake my mother-in-law bought for us. I was shocked to see how my face and body look. Somehow it is more real than looking in the mirror.

In the past nine years I have been pregnant six times, had three miscarriages, birthed three babies who are now ages 2, 4 and 5. With each full term pregnancy I gained 40 pounds and the last 15 just will not go away. I am proud of what my body has done and love my children, but my self confidence is low and I feel heavy and slow. Hoping to make some small, sustainable changes to get back to a place of confidence and strength.

submitted by /u/emole1982
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gt6ne8/just_had_my_picture_taken_and_it_feels_like_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...