Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Have been exercising for 6 months and no progress has been made. Could really use some encouragement to keep going.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Have been exercising for 6 months and no progress has been made. Could really use some encouragement to keep going.

Because of a new anxiety medication, I ended up going from 135 to 150. Off of the medication, but weight is still there.

Since the end of January, I’ve been mostly consistent in doing 20-30 minutes of exercises on apps like 7 Minute Workouts for Women and Workouts. Last month, I downloaded FitOn, which (I feel) has more intense workouts.

20-30 minutes, 6-7x a week

I don’t feel like I’ve seen much of a difference - maybe a small bit in my arms and upper abs, but it’s really frustrating. I know I need to eat better as well, but I have a hard time with that...

At this point, I just need some encouragement to keep up with this exercising regimen. I’m disappointed and I don’t really like exercising so it’s really tempting to just give up. I know I shouldn’t, but what’s the use?

submitted by /u/Riksie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gufhql/have_been_exercising_for_6_months_and_no_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...