Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binges aren't worth it at all

Friday, May 29, 2020

Binges aren't worth it at all

After a good solid 6 days of a calorie deficit and exercise I had a moment of weakness where I ordered a FAMILY meal deal from Burger King with their delivery and I ate 2 whoppers w/cheese + mayo, 1 cheeseburger w/extra cheese, and 3 small fries while throwing the rest away and I gotta tell you - it ISN'T worth it at all. My entire state of energy went down to nearly zero for the remainder of the day and I slept for 4 hours on the couch with stomach pains and nausea. I've been trying to drink water and take some Tums but it still isn't enough to hold back the messed up stomach. I feel like I got ran over by a car energy wise. My BMR is around 3800 and I ate 3600 today so I'm still in a tiny deficit but still - binging is totally not worth the regret and physical ailments just for a brief moment of pleasure from eating calorie dense foods(especially fast food)!

submitted by /u/SaltHarvester
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gt5yhh/binges_arent_worth_it_at_all/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...