Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ive just gone from an 8 month period with no attempt at exercise, unable to bike 1km before gasping for air and out of breath, to biking 50KM non-stop from a few weeks of training. You CAN do it!!

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Ive just gone from an 8 month period with no attempt at exercise, unable to bike 1km before gasping for air and out of breath, to biking 50KM non-stop from a few weeks of training. You CAN do it!!

Ive been overweight for most of my life and after a cathartic experience with a hefty dose of mushrooms, I decided it is time for a lifestyle change. My training included buying less than what I need from whatever store so I would have to bike back more often. My favorite and longest route at the time was a 4.4km loop to the grocer, taken a couple times a day. My bike became my only method of transport, because fuck walking. I stopped ordering out, and regulated my portion sizes, while ensuring nutritional value. Have I been weighing myself? No. Why not? Because the used belt holes on my belt are all the evidence I need, and I feel fucking fantastic.

submitted by /u/toastyerwaffle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsl8t1/ive_just_gone_from_an_8_month_period_with_no/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...