Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Halfway there! SW:140lbs, CW:130lbs, GW:120lbs

Friday, May 29, 2020

Halfway there! SW:140lbs, CW:130lbs, GW:120lbs

I'm 5'3" and 18f. I've never been overweight, but i noticed I was gaining in my stomach. I was no longer confident in my body, and decided I wanted to tighten it up. I started working out daily 3 months ago, and my first weigh in was 140lbs. I quickly lost ~7lbs, but then hit a plateau.

Discouraged, I unknowingly shifted my goal from getting a flat stomach to becoming a healthier person. I started counting my calories, and in turn began to eat healthier foods. It's not hard to stay within my net calorie goals for the day, if I want to eat more, I just work out more. And after a lot of work, today I finally hit 130lbs! My halfway mark!

I'm not only losing weight, but also saving so much money on not eating takeout and random little snacks I don't need. Don't get me wrong, if I want a price of cake, I'll have a piece of cake. But I don't crave it as much and I make sure to work it off. Being someone with a huge sweet tooth, not craving sweets anymore came as a huge surprise.

This journey so far has come with a lot of surprises actually! I found myself feeling so much better throughout the day. My sleep is deeper and my mood has improved greatly. The biggest surprise is that I finally enjoy exercising! I was so out of shape at the start, I HATED exercize. I almost had breakdowns about having to go hiking or going to do my work out at the beginning of my weight loss journey. But the other day, I found myself craving a hike! And going out to do my daily work out is no longer a chore, I actually almost look foward to it!

It was very difficult to get down 10lbs, but now I feel I'm on the right track. If I keep it up, I'll be at my goal weight in no time!

submitted by /u/wazamaniac
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gt6vop/halfway_there_sw140lbs_cw130lbs_gw120lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...