Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Terrified by post from 21 year old saying fast weight loss caused heart failure

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Terrified by post from 21 year old saying fast weight loss caused heart failure

Did anyone else see this post? It’s freaked me out. And though she also had disordered eating and a caffeine addiction after the weight loss, in the post she says the damage to her heart was done before then in the year it took to lose 95lbs.

She allegedly has less than 5 years to live now, and apparently this was mainly caused by losing weight too fast. I thought 95lbs in a bit over a year was okay, if you were obese to start. I have the same start weight and goals that this girl had.

I’m terrified that I’ll fuck up my heart, that I already have. I’m also not going to remain obese. Is losing weight fast so dangerous that it can cause heart failure in a year? I’ve heard 1-2 lbs a week is “healthy” and I’ve been aiming for that, thinking that it’s definitely unhealthy to be obese for any longer than I need to.

I’m feeling scared and confused now.

https://imgur.com/a/IYyJ3DP

submitted by /u/warholsnotdead
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/grwqeh/terrified_by_post_from_21_year_old_saying_fast/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...