Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Gain over past 2 years

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Weight Gain over past 2 years

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on here and finally decided to post!

I’ve always been overweight, but I’ve slowly gained 30 pounds over the last two years and it just hit me. My highest weight was 226 pounds. I am only 5’3, female and 25 years old. My goal is 150.

I have stretch marks on my stomach from gaining so much weight and they are stressing me out. They are honestly one of my motivations to lose weight, hopefully they will go away.

It’s not an excuse but I think I gained the weight because I’ve been living with a family member and I wouldn’t want to cook too much so I’d eat out a ton.

I’ve set a goal to lose 5-8 pounds a month. I lost 5 pounds in May! I am now 214. I’ve been cutting my calories and exercising to burn more calories.

Thanks for reading; I don’t have a question I just needed to vent!

submitted by /u/shortjumpingBat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/guck73/weight_gain_over_past_2_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...