Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Turning frustration into gratitude.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Turning frustration into gratitude.

I have lost 47lbs, from 279 to 232lb, over 4 months. As a 5'4, 27 year old female, I still have a long way to go and rationally know I am losing weight quickly; however i get frustrated not being able to see it on myself, even though people have commented.

So, instead I'm going to show gratitude for:

More energy

Confidence is rising

My improved mental health

That I've moved from a BMI of 47 to 39, taking me from morbidly obese to plain old obese (for now!)

That despite this frustration, I feel absolutely no need to go back to bad eating habits. I love the way I eat.

That I've done this despite being diagnosed as having PCOS 8 years ago.

I've also never waivered from the way I've been eating - not even quarantine, giving up smoking, and breaking up from a 'situationship' - on my account because I realised I'm worth the love and respect I've been offloading to others, and it's finally time to love myself enough to take care of myself.

And I'm doing it! Once I think about all that, then I'm so bloody proud of myself.

Give yourself credit where credit is due, guys.

submitted by /u/moredollals
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsoe5v/turning_frustration_into_gratitude/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...