Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Second times a charm?

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Second times a charm?

F/20/5’7 SW: 277 CW: 270 GW : 180

Just after finishing the first week of my new diet and exercise plan and I’m really happy so far with 7lb down. I know this is probably mostly water weight at first but I’m still really proud.

I’ve been a big girl my whole life and have always struggled with body issues and it’s really come to a head now and I’m not happy and want to get healthy. When I was 17 I successfully lost 42lb and was feeling really good about myself then went through a year long depression and ate my feelings and gained it all back and then some. Then I went to university and stopped caring about nutrition and calories when I was just having fun and it has bitten me up the ass big time lol. Throughout quarantine I’ve been eating loads aswell due to boredom and trying new recipes and baking for fun, and I stood on the scales and was horrified that I had gained another 20lb over the past few months and I have decided to do something about it.

I have been aiming to eat a balanced 1200-1400 calories a day and have been doing fun dance workouts everyday for around 20-25 minutes and I already feel so much better. I have a lot more energy, I feel happier and less depressed than before and I even got asked by a family friend if I had lost weight. Honestly just posting here to mark the start of this journey and will keep posting as a sort of journal. Thank you to whoever has read this!! We’re all in this together and we will all get healthier and feel better.

submitted by /u/slaintenatainte
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtebwg/second_times_a_charm/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...